Adding Value During a Crisis:
Helping Hospital IT Departments To Fight a Pandemic
Please join CommScope RUCKUS’s Enis Akay and Thierry Chau to learn about how hospital IT departments are adapting to changing times. Enis and Thierry will cover how hospital IT departments are handling increased demand on the Wi-Fi network, deploying connectivity at field hospitals, and challenges with Telemedicine. Covid-19 pandemic has put extra burden to hospital networks and stretched them to their capacity, and illustrated the weak points of hospital networks. Networks that are designed with capacity considerations using flexible and scalable solutions have stepped up to meet today’s unique challenges.
This webinar will cover:
- Hospital Wi-Fi Network needs during a time of crises
- How RUCKUS solutions help hospital’s needs of flexibility, scalability, and high capacity
- Title: Adding Value During a Crisis: Healthcare
- Thursday July 9, 10:00 am SG
- Duration: 1 hour
- English to Thai simultaneous interpretation is provided during the live webinar session.